Opening Hours

Monday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed

related searches: T2 auto repair ltd edmonton reviews, T2 auto repair ltd edmonton photos, T2 auto repair ltd edmonton address
Reviews
Troy & his team are absolutely amazing. This is hands down the best service I've received from an auto repair shop, bar none. He explained what was wrong with my vehicle, and diagnosed an resolved a persistent issue that two other repair shops had announced "fixed" (when the vehicle was still struggling). The service was friendly, the price was right, and I'll definitely be back when my vehicle needs work.
7 years ago (09-04-2018)
These guys are just awesome ...prices are low compared to others and staff is very friendly ..got here on recommendation from rodway auto .. didn't get disappointed .. thank you :)
7 years ago (04-04-2018)
Great staff... do not cheat.. Well priced
7 years ago (01-04-2018)
Knowledgeable and courteous staff. Great tire shop!
7 years ago (05-05-2018)
No long wait to get in or for the service.. Everyone is friendly. Prices are very reasonable.
7 years ago (11-03-2018)
Comment on this business

Reviews, get directions and information T2 Auto Repair Ltd.

Edmonton car repair

opening hours, reviews, map, satellite view. Edmonton location, how can i go. T2 Auto Repair Ltd address, phone, state, city, zip code. On this page you can find companies similar to T2 Auto Repair Ltd. On this website you can share your comments and experiences about T2 Auto Repair Ltd with other people.

to add T2 Auto Repair Ltd map to your website;

Similar places near
Continental Auto Repair Continental Auto Repair 1 km Amazing service, excellent workmanship, very friendly staff. Would highly recommend!
AutoRx Repair Centres Ltd AutoRx Repair Centres Ltd 1 km This shop took me 25 years to find, 10 years of provided service with no less than 35...
Sumaru's Auto Repair Ltd Sumaru's Auto Repair Ltd 1 km Exhaust manifold bolts broke off in the block on my 91 r32 skyline. They were able to...
Speedy Auto Service Edmonton South Central Speedy Auto Service Edmonton South Central 2 km I called in last minute on a Saturday when they were booked solid with appointments f...
Frank's Auto Body Frank's Auto Body 2 km Found this auto body shop using google and took a leap of faith, hoping things turned...
Fix Auto Edmonton Strathcona Fix Auto Edmonton Strathcona 2 km I have several vehicles and have always had them fixed at Fix Auto Strahcona. Whether...
Wilson's Auto Tech Wilson's Auto Tech 2 km I've used Wilson's for my Toyota Echo ever since I realized that the dealership price...
Off-Whyte Auto Repair Off-Whyte Auto Repair 2 km The service was fast and knowledgeable. Even though I know nothing about cars, I neve...
NAPA AUTOPRO - Computerized NAPA AUTOPRO - Computerized 2 km Brought my truck in when is started making a rattling noise while in motion. They wer...
Eurasia Automotive Eurasia Automotive 2 km I have no words for this place, bought in my Touareg for a service sign that was on. ...
Cali Automotive Ltd Cali Automotive Ltd 2 km I found Harry by using Yelp and Google Reviews and they are quite accurate. First tim...
Sandy Lane Auto Sandy Lane Auto 3 km I had a great experience with Sandy Lane south location. I found all the staff were e...
Millwoods Auto Centre Millwoods Auto Centre 3 km These guys are great helped me out many times and one big project with my mustang. Hi...
Best Choice Automotive Best Choice Automotive 3 km After reading the good reviews on here, I thought it would be a good place to have my...
Meineke Car Care Centre Meineke Car Care Centre 4 km Excellent service. Alignment and oil change.... then I added a oil sensor replacement...
Millwoods Auto Inspection & Repairs Millwoods Auto Inspection & Repairs 4 km Bought a car from here. They provided extraordinary level of service that went above ...
Bruce Stewart's Auto Repair Centre Bruce Stewart's Auto Repair Centre 4 km Excellent service from the beginning to the end. A specific information about what ne...
FIX AUTO EDMONTON SOUTH FIX AUTO EDMONTON SOUTH 4 km Great service. I chose to use this location to repair damage caused by someone rear-...