Sutton Apothecary is a fully accredited pharmacy and has provided customer-focused health care to the area for more than 125 years.
Our doors originally opened in 1876, back when we were known as Tremayne’s Pharmacy, and we’ve been in continual operation ever since.
We also have a long-standing relationship with the long-term care community, with 20 years of experience in providing services to long-term care homes.
Products Georgina Residents Can Trust
As part of our promise of quality and desire to serve all of your pharmaceutical needs, Sutton Apothecary stocks a wide variety of products designed to improve your life and your health. Our product categories include:
• Vitamins & Supplements
• Diet & Nutrition
• Beauty & Skincare
• Personal Care
• Health & Medicine
• Baby & Kids
• Home Healthcare
• Household Products
Sutton Apothecary stands behind our products, and our skilled professionals are always happy to offer advice. Whatever it takes to service you better.
Our belief is that part of meeting your needs is to serve as your one-stop pharmaceutical source. To that end, Sutton Apothecary is proud to offer a wide variety of medication and clinical services.
Medication and Professional Services
• Dispill-compliance packaging of medication
• Timely delivery of medications and supplies free of charge to our nearby neighborhood
• Home healthcare equipment and supplies
• 24/7 after-hours medication-related emergency telephone contact number for long-term care homes
• Patient counselling on all new prescriptions and on repeat prescriptions as required
• Personal medication review
• Stop smoking program where eligible clients can receive aids to help them stop smoking
• Disease state teachings and information sessions as required
• Development of pharmacist-patient relationships that aim to enhance therapeutic outcomes
• Coordination of health promotion clinics
• Full range of expanded scope activities as legislation evolves
We are fully accredited through the Ontario College of Pharmacists (OCP accreditation number 005397) and ready to meet any pharmaceutical needs that you might have. If you’re ready to see the Sutton Apothecary difference, stop by and meet our friendly and knowledgeable professionals.
Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
to add Sutton Apothecary map to your website;