Opening Hours

Monday: 11:30-21:30
Tuesday: 11:30-21:30
Wednesday: 11:30-21:30
Thursday: 11:30-21:30
Friday: 11:30-22:30
Saturday: 11:30-22:30
Sunday: 11:30-21:30

related searches: T4 menu, T4 locations, T4 Near Me, T4 Bubble Tea, T4 Hours, T4 tea, T4 menu West Union, T4 order online
Similar places near
Fantastea House Fantastea House 5 km Probably wouldn’t be returning after spending 6 dollars on a powdered small non-flavo...
MILK+T MILK+T 7 km Really great milk tea! I love how you can customize the sweetness and choose between ...
Zero Degrees Zero Degrees 12 km This place is awesome! I like the unique drinks, especially split cup. I can choose u...
The Skewer Bar The Skewer Bar 12 km Was hoping food would be better. The veggie skewer were not tasty. Mushrooms soggy. ...
Reviews
Bad service. Take so long for an order, and they actually said to me that they didn't care. Terrible ways to run a restaurant. Will never come back
Clean, open space. Food was not long wait and delicious. Great variety of Bubble Tea flavors.
One girl got wrong my order twice in two different occasions. The first time I didn’t say anything, but the second one I went back inside to get a new one. The girl was so rude and looked angry, Im gonna think twice before coming back...
Soft opening when we got there, a twist with having the ability to dictate ice and sweetness on your tea. I like the place as they serve tea really fast. They have a lot of options which you would need to go to get a peek at their selection and hopefully order. Will definitely come back in the future.
Absolutely perfect! So much variety, beautiful place and absolutely one of the best tasting oolongs I've had in ages. Really hit the spot I needed.
Authentic Taiwanese bubble milktea taste. less sweet than Thai or Vietnamese owned bubble tea. Taiwanese milktea simply use creamer or fresh milk. Thai and Viet style like to use condensed milk.. i dont really like the taste of condensed milk so maybe you'd like it
Loved going here, however feel like their service has gone downhill. Servers came across pretty rude the last two times I went. At this point I don’t really want to go back :
Good service but our smoothies were not blended long enough. Both of our smoothies had LOTS of blueberry-size ice chunks going up our straws the larger size chunks stayed in the drinks. I was actually spitting mine out as I was walking around outside. Priced high for smaller size drinks you'd get elsewhere in Beaverton.
New bubble tea in the area! My favorite flavors are thai milk tea and Mango Royal Tea. The place is nice and clean. Wait time is less than 5 mins when it's very busy.
Comment on this business

to add T4 map to your website;