Opening Hours

Monday: 11:00-22:00
Tuesday: 11:00-22:00
Wednesday: 11:00-22:00
Thursday: 11:00-22:00
Friday: 11:00-23:00
Saturday: 11:00-23:00
Sunday: 10:00-22:00

related searches: T4 menu, T4 Bubble Tea, T4 menu beaverton, T4 menu portland, T4 menu Keizer, T4 com tw, T4 Tea House, Bubble tea near me
Similar places near
CUP of TEA CUP of TEA 539 miles Love my tea! Lovely selection of tea. Their English Breakfast tea is some of the best...
English Garden Tea Cafe English Garden Tea Cafe 1 km This place is adorable. I happened upon it on my way to another store and I'm really...
Reviews
I really appreciate how this place gives you an option on how much sweetener you can on your drinks. The food options are pretty good too! If you love spice food, try the deep fried squid! Really love the snow globe pearl milk tea!
Popcien chicken is pretty good. The spice level is just right but sprinkled unevenly, so some pieces don't have spice but others are coated heavily. Drinks only come in one size and can customize ice and sweetness. Drinks taste really fresh and pretty good. Will come back!
Great prices!! especially for basic milk tea -- Consistent quality of boba and tea -- Variety of flavors, cannot make any flavor blended like some places. Ah well, it's worth it for actual brewed tea instead of powder. Tasty passion fruit smoothie!
Very friendly staff. Very clean restaurant. The food is amazing! Everything is made fresh to order, from drinks to food so there might be a bit of a wait compared to some places. Definitely worth it though. This place is tucked away between Target and GameStop. Very easy to miss.
Great tea and good food. Price was fair for the items I got and the speed was super fast. Will be my tea place I frequent from now on. Thanks.
Peach honey smoothies were good, but the popcorn chicken wasn’t cooked all the way. The girl helping us was on her phone the whole time and talking to her friend, and with almost no other customers it took 20+ minutes to get our order.
My favorite place for bubble tea. The basil chicken is really good too!
Comment on this business

to add T4 map to your website;