Opening Hours

Monday: 10:00-21:00
Tuesday: 10:00-21:00
Wednesday: 10:00-21:00
Thursday: 10:00-21:00
Friday: 10:00-21:00
Saturday: 10:00-21:00
Sunday: 10:00-21:00

related searches: t1 rehabilitation & wellness center groupon, t1 health, 77 finch ave w, unit 103, toronto m2n 2h5, groupon t1 rehab, 77 finch ave west, t1 spa, 77 finch avenue west, north york, on, body bliss health center
Reviews
First time trying them out in a snow storm Sunday. They were super easy to book an appt even at kind of a last minute Saturday night through text attempt I made for 2 people /couples massage. We came in and the spot smells wonderful and looks very clean. Cute decor as well and easy sign in. Our rmts were two lovely very nice ladies who knew exactly what they were doing and that was relieving our stress and tensions!!! Even my usually harder to impress partner had a wonderful deep tissue with optimal pressure from his therapist saying she had very strong hands which he appreciated. My therapist has relieved months of neck stress for me in just one session and I was very relaxed and comfortable in the setting. Also appreciate the hot towels and massage oil used. We were so impressed we rebooked for next Sunday right away. Def would recommend. Great job guys.
My friend and I tried the services and liked it so we bought Groupon vouchers right after for our parents. Initially, they were able to accommodate 2 people at the same time when we booked in person but when we had to reschedule the appointments on the phone, apparently, their policies have changed, and they can only book back to back appointment for Groupon on some certain days, which is so inconvenient. I wouldn’t have bought those vouchers if I knew their groupon policies are unreliable.
Had one of the best massages and experiences here. I’ve had many expensive and really terrible massages before and this was a wonderful experience. The massage was amazing. The masseuse Erica had a lovely calming kind energy. The room was warm and comfortable and the lighting was perfect and comforting. It was all around what you would hope to experience when booking a massage which is actually not easy to find. I would definitely recommend this place.
This is my favourite massage/RMT place in North York. I have been here 10+ times and always received excellent service. I would highly recommend to everyone! The place is very clean and sessions are timed so you get the full hour. They also use a variety of essential oils lavender, rosemary, etc/aromatherapy during the service which makes it a super special experience. All the therapists are very skilled and focus on the areas you indicate.
T1 is my favourite RMT spot since last year. Recommended for various reasons such as clean space, friendly staff and professional therapists.
I've been going here for years and always had great massages. Had a mssage with Sunny last week and OMGGGGG hands down the best massage I've had in years hands down!!! I love this place, so clean, friendly staff, this is my only pick everytime I need a massage!!
I went today with my friend and we were beyond satisfied. Lily at the front desk is amazing. She explained everything we had to know and made us feel comfortable. The whole staff was welcoming and very attentive. Best massage I had since Paris. Will definitely recommend and come back again. Thank you
I've been going here for massages for years. I bring my mother, and referred my brother here as well. I like their customer service. The owners are very nice. They have different masseuse work there all the time, some are better than others, so make sure to get their name if you really like the massage to book next time. I've also had a few facials there too, which was also relaxing.
I had a massage here after using a Groupon, and I was really impressed! The place is very clean and staff is really friendly! The massage was AMAZING. I had a huge exam the upcoming day the the masseuse did an amazing job - I left so relaxed. Also, I appreciated that they don't try to pressure you to tip at the end I did because the massage was so worth it, but I hate when you go to places and they make you feel like you need to. I will be back!
I'm a customer of this massage place for a few years now and I'm very happy with their service. They are slightly cheaper than other massage places and the masseuse are very nice. The decor is very warm and inviting. I like their private rooms as well. The music is very soothing and relaxing.
Comment on this business

Directions to T1 Rehabilitation & Wellness Center with public transportation

Finch Ave West at Talbot Rd 60 meters
Finch Ave West at Talbot Rd 80 meters
Finch Ave West at Beecroft Rd 290 meters
Finch Ave West at Greenview Ave 330 meters
Finch Ave West at Edithvale Dr 420 meters

Reviews, get directions and information T1 Rehabilitation & Wellness Center.

Toronto physical therapy

opening hours, reviews, map, satellite view. Toronto toronto chiropractors location, how can i go. T1 Rehabilitation & Wellness Center address, phone, state, city, zip code. On this page you can find companies similar to T1 Rehabilitation & Wellness Center. On this website you can share your comments and experiences about T1 Rehabilitation & Wellness Center with other people.

to add T1 Rehabilitation & Wellness Center map to your website;

Similar places near
Jason Mazzarella Jason Mazzarella 223 miles Great service! I felt relief as soon as he did the treatment. I would definitely come...
Universal Health and Rehabilitation Universal Health and Rehabilitation 224 miles Best Chiropractor I've ever had. I've been going to Chiropractors for 17 years and I'...
Therapy One Therapy One 347 miles Yasaman is a professional physiotherapist with the skill to tailor therapies to one's...
J & J Therapy Health Clinic J & J Therapy Health Clinic 375 miles Mary is great and thoughtful. She is very knowledgeable and addressed my issues down ...
North York Acupuncture & Physiotherapy North York Acupuncture & Physiotherapy 539 miles I believe Dr Amy Chen is one of the best in Toronto for acupuncture and physiotherapy...
Amy Chen - North York Acupuncture & Physiotherapy Amy Chen - North York Acupuncture & Physioth... 559 miles Had a great experience with Amy! Super friendly and took the time to genuinely listen...
DC Rehabilitation Clinic DC Rehabilitation Clinic 1 km Very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. does very thorough assessments
Focus Integrative Therapy & Conditioning Focus Integrative Therapy & Conditioning 1 km The team that Focus has assembled is a rare, beautiful thing. It isn't hard to see th...
Athlete's Care Athlete's Care 1 km A network of physiotherapy and sports medicine centres in Toronto and North York. Not...
Fiona McCulloch, ND Fiona McCulloch, ND 2 km I have been seeing Dr. Erica for a few months now, and her recommendations have been ...
Madison Sports Injury and Rehabilitation Clinic Madison Sports Injury and Rehabilitation Cli... 2 km I have been a patient of Dr. Rodney's on and off for over 15 years. Dr. Rodney is a ...
St. John's Rehab Hospital St. John's Rehab Hospital 2 km Wonderful, hard-working and professional staff! Don't let the one surly nurse upset y...
Toronto Muscle Doctor Toronto Muscle Doctor 2 km It took awhile for it to reduce the pain and discomfort. But after 10days or so I fel...
Viva Wellness & Rehab Center Viva Wellness & Rehab Center 2 km this place made me speak again, gain my balance back,write again and get my motor sk...
Pure Motion Centre Pure Motion Centre 2 km Great clinic. Very friendly and professional. Highly recommend Amy as physiotherapi...
Mobo Physio Mobo Physio 2 km Morris is a miracle worker! I've been going to Mobo Physio for the past 18 months for...
Acupuncture Face Lift Clinic in Toronto Acupuncture Face Lift Clinic in Toronto 2 km Enjoyed my first time doing face acupuncture. Maya was very knowledgeable in what she...
CORE CORE 3 km I received a tour on the facilities by Erin. This place is amazing & everyone ca...